During these uncertain times its good to give back. What better way to do that than to raise funds for a very worthwhile cause.
For the month of September, we are going to fundraise for Marymount University Hospital and Hospice in Cork. Your support is very much appreciated.
If you wish to make a donation please click the Donate Now button. Thank you for your support.
- We aim to raise much needed funds for Marymount University Hospital and Hospice in Co. Cork.
- We will achieve this by, collectively as an organistation, taking part in our virtual charity walk, “Around Ireland in 30 Days”.
- We plan to virtually walk the entire 2,797km circumference of Ireland over the next 30 days.
Stay tuned to our social media channels for more info.
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Instagram
Many thanks for your support.
#AroundIrelandIn30Days #marymount #creggrecruitment #charity #fundraise #cork
About Marymount University Hospital & Hospice
Marymount University Hospital & Hospice is based in Co. Cork. They offer you three distinct services:
- Their Hospital offers respite, intermediate palliative and residential care services for the older person.
- Their Hospice offers specialist palliative care services, at both inpatient and community level.
- Their Education Centre offers University and other courses, placement and conference facilities.
Find out more at https://www.marymount.ie/