To help you find the job made for you, we are highlighting a number of exciting roles that have become available this week in Galway. If you are interested in any of the jobs below please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We would love to discuss these opportunities with you.
Make sure you stay tuned to our website for the latest news, career advice and job updates.
- Overall responsibility for production GMP standards and compliance.
- Investigation of root cause and following through on effective corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence for customer and internal quality issues.
- Establishing inspection standards, plans, frequencies and test methods.
- Degree in Quality or Degree in Science / Engineering.
- Experience within a similar role as a quality engineer.
For full details please call Nicola Larkin on 091 700813 / 086 0467764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Injection Moulding Technician
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures. A strong focus will be on supporting Injection Moulding core polymer processes.
- Take a lead role in the troubleshooting, repair and rebuild of both Hot runner and Cold runner systems.
- Requires Certificate / Diploma (HETAC 6/7), ideally in Polymer Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Injection Moulding equipment and processes.
- Knowledge of tooling design, tooling materials & qualifications.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel McMahon on 091 700818 or email email@example.com
Facilities Project Manager
- Responsible for guiding teams in the delivering critical plans, taking accountability for their deliverable, creating project timescales, milestones and overseeing financial commitments whilst maintaining strong and effective internal and external relationships
- Responsible for the Design, Tender and oversee of Construction.
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a Senior Project Engineer, Project Manager based role or equivalent experience.
- Proven leadership skills and a track record partaking within and/or leading projects within the Pharma/Medical Devices sector.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Breda Murphy on 091 700814 / 086 0262157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mechanical Design Engineer (Equipment)
- The Equipment Design Engineer will join a team of experience engineers dedicated to the delivery of innovative and effective equipment and systems solutions
- Degree or diploma in an Engineering discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years previous experience in an equipment design role
- Must be competent in the use of Solidworks or other 3D design packages.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Aisling Conroy on 091 700816 / 086 0464671 or email email@example.com
R&D Engineering Manager
- Plan, budget, track and execute new product development activities
- Drive and lead project management activities
- Continuously monitor project performance against resource, timing, budget, risk and results
- Bachelor Degree (L8) in relevant engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical. Master\’s degree an advantage.
- 8-10 years of direct engineering experience along with experience of leading teams working on multiple projects to a high standards of excellence.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Caroline Fanneran on 086 790 2885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
German Customer Service Specialist
- Process all orders received.
- Communicate proactively with internal and external customers regarding order status and other topics in a professional, positive and courteous manner
- Review and maintain customers open orders on a daily basis
- SAP or other ERP system experience a significant advantage
- Previous customer service experience
- Fluent German speaker
For a confidential discussion, please contact Loretta Flynn on 086 1838380 or email email@example.com.
***Please remember that the job adverts above will eventually expire. If you wish to discuss any of the roles mentioned above please contact us for a confidential discussion.