Check out this week’s Featured Jobs!
We have positions available in Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction, Finance and more.
If you are interested in any of the jobs below please apply via the relevant link. We would love to discuss these job opportunities with you.
Make sure you stay tuned to our website for the latest news, career advice, and job updates.
- Analyse process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Under broad supervision/guidance compile and analyse operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products/processes.
- Troubleshoot new products/processes working closely with product development.
- HETAC Level 8 in a Technical Discipline (Science, Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience working at an Engineering level, ideally in the Medical Device industry or other highly regulated environments
- Project Management experience highly desirable
For full details please call Loretta Flynn on 061 361835 / 086 183 8380 or email email@example.com
Principal R&D Engineer
You will be responsible for the design and development of next-generation minimally invasive medical devices for the treatment of valvular heart disease.
- Lead engineering design, development, and support of next-generation and current generation transcatheter heart valve products
- Apply Mechanical and Biomedical Engineering knowledge to the design, development, and assessment of prosthetic heart valves
- A bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering is required.
For full details please call Barry Langan on 091 700814 / 086 6065459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensuring a professional line is presented at all times managing customer expectations as appropriate in line with the business priorities.
- Must be flexible and accepting of the introduction of new technology and communication systems.
- Work with customers and sales team on new product development innovation including grade changes.
- A Design related Qualification
- Kongsberg Sample Making Knowledge
For full details please call Ben Forde on 061 363318 / 085 1200933 or email email@example.com
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory standards and current GMP procedures and practices.
- To provide assistance and support to the Quality Engineering and Operations function.
- Control of non-human use build components as required.
- Level 7 or above in Science or Engineering Discipline.
- Experience in Structural Heart desirable.
For full details please call Ciara Mullaney on 061 363318 / 086 7868406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Analyst – Associate
Excellent opportunity to work with a top performing Finance team as a key Business Partner to the operations finance function of this business.
- Apply principles of accounting to analyse financial information and prepare internal and external financial reports in a COS environment
- Maintain the control of accounts and records in such areas as expenses, Inventory, Cost Accounting, and Standard Setting
- Minimum relevant level 7 degree required and continued progress to professional qualifications desired.
- Strong understanding of Finance function and processes
For full details please call David Fitzgibbon on 061 363318 / 087 2507562 or email email@example.com
You’ll have the opportunity to work within the Quality and Reliability Engineering Teams. Here you will analyze the ability of product and production systems to comply with customer and contractual requirements through established reliability factors.
- Troubleshoot validation issues associated with the validation project and provide feedback to the product/process design team.
- Ensure all results and data are correct and follow-up on any gaps or discrepancies.
- Level 8 degree in Science/Engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role within the Medical Devices or related Healthcare industry.
For full details please call Kate O’Hara on 091 700 812 / 086 045 9819 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Following procedures and carrying out visual inspections on specialized products to make sure that correct specs are followed.
- Ability to achieve daily/weekly targets.
- Printing labels and carrying out labeling of products with serial numbers.
- Adhere to GMP policies and ensuring that health and safety procedures and regulations are followed at all times
- Previous factory experience is beneficial
- Experience of working in a GMP Clean Room environment is beneficial
For full details please call Leah Kelly on 061 363318 / 086 466 9404 or email email@example.com
Senior Design Assurance Manager
- You will ensure all product evaluations from prototype testing to design verification are managed to the highest quality standards in compliance with corporate, regulatory and GMP requirements.
- Apply clinical knowledge of product use to ensure appropriate quality and design decisions are made and to support the development of bench simulations/tests to evaluate new product design.
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related technical discipline and desirably with 10+ years relevant experience.
For full details please call Michelle Murphy on 061 363318 / 086 608 6644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Estimate project levels of effort and resource requirements by using standard estimating techniques and tools, and by working with appropriate staff to understand the scope of effort.
- Prepare project plans, schedules, and budgets by using project management tools such as Microsoft Project and by working with appropriate staff to understand tasks necessary to complete the project.
- Level 8 requirement in a relevant qualification.
- 3/4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
For full details please call Sam Scriven on 021 4217080 / 086 851 5395 or email email@example.com
- Coordinate all mechanical and electrical activities on site.
- Coordination of materials delivery schedules with construction activities.
- Maintain the drawing register and update drawings using Autodesk BIM 360 / Revit MEP.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Qualification in relevant engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of Autodesk BIM 360 / Revit MEP.
For full details please call Alan Barry on 021 4217080 / 086 0127449 or email firstname.lastname@example.org