CREGG is delighted to be recruiting an Accounting professional to join a well known concrete engineering solutions company based in Carlow. The ideal candidate will be able to assist the finance team with process implementation, improvement, and all costing projects. Please note this role is based onsite. Fully Qualified accountants feel free to apply.
- Control and Management of financial aspects of the business including assistance in preparation of the monthly Management Accounts (incl. preparation and posting of journals).
- Cost accounting and analysis including standard costing and reporting of variances.
- Inventory accounting, calculation and analysis of inventory provisions and write-offs.
- Business Partnering to provide timely and accurate information to support decision making.
- Support annual statutory audit process.
- Financial Accounts, Budgets and Forecasts
- Support preparation of Budgets, Forecasts and KPIs.
- Detailed reporting / monitoring of income and expenditure.
- Produce management information as and when required.
- Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA ) or part qualified certified accountant (continued education funding available)
- Strong time management skills
Excellent attention to detail and good technical skills
- Proficient in Excel, MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritize work.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and customer focus.
- Engaged team member with fluent skills in English both written and oral
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission
For further information please contact Cleo Muir with your updated CV