Accounts Administrator – 6-9 Month Contract – Annacotty, Limerick
CREGG Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator for a role with our client based in Annacotty. The successful candidate will work onsite alongside and reporting to the Finance Manager. The position will require an ability to build and maintain strong working relationships within the Finance Function and the wider company.
- Completion of order to cash procedure.
- Pricing knowledge and application to system
- Invoicing and Shipping backup and 2nd point of contact.
- Account receivable collections and correspondence, application of customer payments
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues
- Application of customer payments,
- Process and review account adjustments, escalate discrepancies and settlement issues.
- Preparing and inputting AP invoices into the accounting system
- Paying suppliers, dealing with PO queries, resolving any issues or discrepancies
- Reconciliations of monthly supplier statements to the accounts payable ledger
- Posting all bank transactions to maintain up to date and accurate ledgers.
- Co-ordinating pay runs and ensuring bank payments are made on the scheduled dates.
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures
- Proficient in relevant computer software & ERP (Experience with SAP is an advantage but not essential.)
- Previous accounts receivable/payable
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible team member open to change and improving processes/controls/activities
For more information, please contact Gary with your CV.
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission.
GC – 8050