Accounts Administrator (Hybrid) – 2 Year FTC – Shannon
(2-Year Fixed Term Contract)
CREGG Recruitment currently have an opportunity for an Accounts Administrator on a 2-year Fixed Term Contract, with a primary focus on processing of Retail invoices. This is a great opportunity for someone to start and build their career in finance, with opportunities for progression with our client.
The role requires an adaptable individual who will be flexible in their approach to work.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Timely and accurate matching of high-volume of retail invoices to delivery documentation
- Proactive investigation of variances and liaising with Retail department to resolve
- Working with AP Associate to ensure timely processing, approval and payment of invoices
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve and/or escalate queries as appropriate
- Support in compiling information for tax filings e.g., Intrastat return
- Other tasks as required, e.g., creditors reconciliations, administration of supplier accounts
- Assisting with month end close processes & internal and external audits
- Assistance to and cover in respect of other team members
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Assisting with ad-hoc analysis / one-off projects
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
The candidate should have:
- Experience in a high-volume Accounts environment is advantageous.
- Experience with Microsoft office packages e.g., MS Excel and Office
- Experience with Oracle ERP package will be an advantage
- Experience in meeting deadlines, coordinating activities, and escalating risks and issues
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills, with high level of attention to detail and the ability to proactively identify and propose solutions
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with all business units
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work as part of a team or independently as the role may require
- Self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative and a flexible hands-on approach
For more information, please contact Gary with your CV.
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission.
GC – 7673