Accounts Assistant – Shannon (Hybrid) – Permanent
CREGG Recruitment are currently recruiting for Accounts Assistant candidates to join a highly successful company with opportunities for growth and development. The successful candidate will join the finance team and you will be supporting the Chief Financial Officer and the rest of the finance team in the Shannon office. Our client is seeking an individual who can work independently as well as part of a cohesive team.
- Accounts Receivable: Organise the accounts receivable function and lead monthly processing of invoices in a structured and efficient manner. Prepare customer invoices including checking billable hours and expenses. Deal with customer queries in relation to invoicing.
- Accounts Payable: Checking and processing of supplier invoices and obtaining the approval of supplier invoices by the department head in a timely fashion.
- Setting up new customer and supplier, the month end finance close process, including reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and income statement analysis.
- Assisting with the year end audit queries.
- Working with cross-functional departments to provide finance support.
- Additional ad hoc support.
- Required: Part Qualified Accountant (ambitious, looking to complete exams, gain experience and interested in progression).
- Required: Strong experience with bookkeeping and financial administration.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent analytical skills required. Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Strong communication skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
For more information, please contact Gary with your CV.
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission.
GC – 8010