Accounts Payable Assistant
- Ensuring supplier invoices are processed in a timely and accurate manner in conjunction with the Parts Department.
- Maintaining the creditors ledger.
- Responsibility for the reconciliation of all supplier statements.
- Preparing monthly supplier payments for the Financial Controller to process.
- Nominal ledger reconciliation.
- Assisting the Financial Controller in the month end process.
- General office administration & any other duties as requested by management.
- Accounting Technician or substantial bookkeeping experience in a busy SME environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office – Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team and to meet stringent deadlines based on a defined financial calendar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission
For further information please contact Laura Tunney with your updated CV