Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Ensuring customer invoices are raised in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintaining the Debtors ledger including issuing customer statements, management of debtor collections & reconciliation of accounts.
- Resolution of customer queries.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Management of petty cash.
- Assisting the Financial Controller in the month end process.
- General office administration & any other duties as requested by management.
- Accounting Technician or substantial bookkeeping experience in a busy SME environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office – Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team and to meet stringent deadlines based on a defined financial calendar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission
For further information please contact Laura Tunney with your updated CV