HR Administrator – Cork
Our client is looking for a flexible and adaptable Office Administrator with a minimum of 3 years’ experience and a positive attitude to play a central role in a fast-paced commercial environment. The job requires a natural communicator, comfortable working phone and email, a person with a courteous and polite phone and writing manner. This role entails financial and HR work that the highest levels of attention to detail, discretion, and integrity.
- Answer and forward phone calls.
- Delegate and answer emails
- Receive visitors.
- Direct couriers and delivery trucks
- Upload purchase invoices to company system weekly
- Collate details and issue sales invoices from company’s MRP system
- Provide weekly bank statement to MD and GM
- Provide weekly payroll information to payroll.
- Take debtors report from Xero and follow up for payment.
- Report payments received and made weekly to MD and GM.
- Execute Purchases (Materials and Sub-contracts in accounting system).
- Manage employees in BrightHR system from set-up onward
- Work with Factory and Fitting Managers to ensure consistent management of their staff’s absences, employment details, personal and emergency details, and documents in the HR system.
- Maintain local HR files.
- Book and pay for Travel & Accommodation.
- Maintain Company Details file.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a busy office environment
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Experience working on an ERP system
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission
For further information please contact Laura Tunney with your updated CV