Advanced Bioprocessing Scientist – Permanent – Shannon.
We are currently looking for a permanent Advanced Bioprocessing Scientist to work onsite with clinical-stage gene therapy company focused on developing potentially curative treatments for patients living with serious diseases.
The main purpose of the Advanced Bioprocessing Scientist is to perform advanced manufacturing and continuous improvement activities to produce sterile gene therapy products in line with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Responsible for ensuring that own work complies with GMP, Data Integrity and Good Documentation Practice (GDP) and is undertaken in accordance with applicable procedures.
- Responsible for performing manufacturing activities in multiple unit operations, following all GMP instructions and good practices to manufacture the required products.
- Responsible for driving own development and coaching/training of Bioprocessing Scientists in line with the Training Plan.
- University degree in Science or Engineering.
- Experience in pharmaceutical product manufacture (preference for biologics and aseptic manufacture).
- Good awareness of GMP.
If you are interested in hearing more contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 061 363318 for more information.