Assistant Store Manager – Westport – Permanent
Our client currently seeking an Assistant Store Manager who can drive the efficient and effective operation of our store, while delivering exceptional customer service and maintaining high standards of cleanliness and safety. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing the store’s operations and people to achieve our key targets of sales and profitability. If you’re passionate about delivering fresh food and a great customer experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Actively live Supervalu brand-values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative
- Set, monitor and achieve sales targets with the team on gross profit margin, net margin, waste and other KPIs as agreed with Store Manager
- Implement planograms correctly and ensure the correct range is in place in store
- Merchandise and present the store to the highest standard
- Approachable and a role model who leads by example and encourages teamwork and fosters a positive attitude and atmosphere in the workplace
- Ability to develop and promote good communication between employees and management in a safe, respectful and inclusive environment
- Support Store Manager in the development and training of the team and in ensuring the smooth running of the store
- Manage employee performance, giving regular feedback, recognition and encouragement
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and consistent with store policy
- Understand achieving margins in all departments.
- Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.
- 2 years` experience in a relevant position is desirable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Experience balancing cash/tills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good delegation skills
- Highly driven with a strong work ethic
- An understanding of how to achieve KPIs and targets.
- Commerciality and brand awareness
- Passion for grocery retail
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
For more information, please contact Eddie with your CV.
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission.
EJ – 8042