AUDIT Manager/Assistant Manager – Waterford – Full Time – Permanent
This is a permanent job and will offer the candidate experience to all areas within the company including business advisory, audit, tax and consulting. For more information please read on.
What you will be doing:
- Leading audits for small to medium sized clients
- Preparation and review of financial statements.
- Assist with training for more junior staff members.
- Preparation of tax returns and other appropriate forms for submission to revenue.
- Build relationships with existing clients as well as develop new business for the company.
- Preparation and presentation of reports to clients and partners on request.
What you need for this position:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA
- At least 5 years’ experience in audit
- Demonstrate expertise in US GAAP, UK GAAP or IFRS
- Strong communication skills
- Team working skills
For more information please contact Alan with your updated CV
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission