CREGG Recritment is currently seeking qualified Electricians OR electrically minded individuals. Level 6 qualification required to work with a leading Galway-based automation company. Permanent roles offering a great opportunity to train up on PLCs and software.
About the role:
Day shift: Mon-Friday 7am to 4pm
Salary: Depending on experience will match current rates with the benefit of a standard 39hr week for work life balance.
Training: Provided for junior candidates that are interested in machine build and control systems
- Work to issued design packs in the manufacture of electrical control panels and distributed systems.
- Mechanical assembly of components, sub-systems and assemblies.
- Electrical wiring of control systems to internal and/or customer specifications and issued design packs.
- Configure control equipment according to process requirements i.e. VSD’s, Servo Drives, Process Equipment, condition/monitoring equipment.
- Carry out factory acceptance testing of completed assemblies and completion of quality documentation.
- Occasiona(once a month) on-site works at client sites – field wiring of machines, commissioning of systems, site acceptance testing.
- Qualified electrician or technically minded individual with a trade OR degree in relevant electrical/mechatronics discipline.
- Junior roles require candidates to be trade qualified only senior roles require 5 years experience
- Ability to read and interpret electrical wiring schematics.
- Knowledge of PLC systems – Allen Bradley, Siemens, Schneider Electric beneficial for senior roles
- An exceptional eye for detail, neatness and the ability to drive improved methods and implementation of tasks.
- Demonstrate a professional approach to work.
- Strong understanding or willingness to learn about industrial control systems, in live project environments.