Clinical Operations Manager – Leinster – Permanent (Hybrid)
CREGG Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Clinical Operations Manager role with our nationwide client. The successful candidate will work around the Leinster area on a hybrid basis. The Clinical Operations Manager will be part of the senior management team and be involved in implementing the strategy and policies of the company.
Managing team of Chartered Physiotherapists in the Leinster area:
- Lead and co-ordinate the physiotherapy team in the day-to-day provision of physiotherapy services to clients within your geographical region
- Management of staff including hiring, induction, performance monitoring, planning clinical schedules, staff appraisals and providing necessary back up and support on a daily basis
- Liaise with the physiotherapy team, other relevant personnel within the company and directly with clients to ensure clinical services continue to be delivered to a very high standard
- Support administrative and reporting duties in an accurate and timely manner.
- National responsibilities as part of the Senior Management Team with a particular focus on people management and service delivery excellence
- Provision of Clinical services
- Development of innovative service offerings for the physiotherapy discipline
- Staff Training and Development
- Working with the Senior Management Team to identify, plan and execute the training necessary to develop the Clinical team to excel in the provision of services
- Create a forum where the clinical team can meet, exchange ideas, deliver papers, receive training / updates, discuss issues of a clinical nature to establish a cohesive approach to our physiotherapy service
- Develop and roll out process and procedures to our staff to ensure consistency of delivery in terms of exercise programs, treatments, recommendations etc.
- Put in place an induction program for all new hires that ensures that they are familiar and trained in all aspects of our processes and services
- Liaise with Customer Care Manager and visit our client base on an ongoing basis to assess their satisfaction with our service and identifying ways of enhancing our value to them
- Identify new revenue opportunities with our existing client base and potential new areas for growth
- As a result of polling clients, design and implement new processes and methodologies and implement same across the team
Personal Characteristics and Experience Profile Required:
- Organised and disciplined in your approach to managing a team, gaining their respect and trust while providing strong and clear leadership
- Full clean driver license
- Good market awareness to understand where the opportunities lie for our business.
- Dynamic and self-motivated personality with excellent communication skills
- ISCP/CORU registered with current professional insurance in place, 3 years’ experience as a physiotherapist
- Ability to establish and maintain high quality partnership relationships with our customers
- Availability to work beyond normal hours/weekends when required.
- Willingness for frequent regional traveling when necessary
For more information, please contact Gary with your CV.
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission.
GC – 8089