Customer Service Representative- Full Time Permanent-Limerick
Full Time Permanent Role
CREGG Recruitment are currently recruiting a dynamic and customer focused Customer Service Representative to join a Freight Forwarding Service Company based in Limerick.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for providing exceptional customer service and a strong commitment to delivery results.
As a key member of the customer service team, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that their customers receive the highest level of support and satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer enquiries via phone, email and live chat in a professional and efficient manner
- Accurately process customer orders and ensure timely delivery
- Handle customer complaints and resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and stay up to date on new products and services
- Foster positive relationships with customers to promote customer loyalty and repeat business
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve customer issues and improve overall customer experience
- Meet and exceed individual and team performance goals
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and transactions
Desired Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience in customer service or a related field
- Background in Road freight would be highly desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem soling and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and customer service software
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi task
- Ability to work well in a team environment
If you are a self starter with a passion for customer service and a drive to succeed, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission.
For further information please contact Tracey Barry with your updated CV