Cregg Recruitment is actively recruiting full-time Driver Helpers to join a busy distribution company in Clondalkin, Dublin 22
This role will play a key part in the overall growth of the organisation along with helping to maintain our core ethos here are BWG – keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do.
The primary role of the Driver Helper is to assist the delivery drivers in their daily deliveries. This will involve manual work of loading the delivery vehicles with our products. Travelling with the delivery driver and unloading products on customer premises.
• Assisting with the Loading, unloading, and preparing of Delivery Vehicles with Delivery Drivers.
• Maintain communication with operations supervisors/managers.
• Always follow health and safety standards.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must exhibit a high level of endurance, energy, and desire to successfully perform in the position.
• Ability to effectively listen, understand and respond positively to requests with the appropriate sense of urgency.
• Ability to adapt to changing assignments and multiple priorities/task
• Ability to interact effectively as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments.