Maintenance Electrician – Permanent – Ennis!
This role will suit a qualified electrician, this person must have experience working within a manufacturing or production environment.
For further information or a detailed job description, please contact me to discuss further.
Role Purpose :
Carry out electrical work across the site, encompassing all areas, including production, facilities, CCTV and health and safety related activities. The role includes carrying out some mechanical aspects of an electrical task as well as individual light mechanical tasks from time to time.
- Electrical maintenance background in an industrial environment. The Engineer/Technician must be able to do light containment eg install a light, instal or move a socket from the nearest sub-supply board.
- Experience commissioning industrial installations and equipment.
- Experience with maintaining and trouble-shooting electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and control systems
- Strong awareness of the relevant statutory and industry codes for electrical maintenance and installations and specifically to have comprehensive knowledge of the Electrical Safety Standard I.S. 10101:2020.
- The ability to Risk assess a Job or Task before starting.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills, with the ability to work well in a multinational team.
- Well-developed abilities in decision-making and problem solving, and the ability to plan and organise a demanding workload are also essential.
- Experience such as working with manufacturing equipment and/or production lines, Security systems/PLCs; and/or a quality management system such as BRC or ISO9000 is advantageous.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Muirenn Casey