Electrical/Mechanical Technicians required to work with Galways leading medical device manufacturer. Excellent opportunity for candidates from a mechanical OR electrical background .This role is on day shift. However other shifts open also depending on candidates experience. Call rachel on email@example.com to discuss
About the job:
Purpose: Part of core team to respond to equipment, yield and process related issues, implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate repeat instances. This is a set shift.
Day Shift: 6.30am – 2.30pm Monday-Friday
Salary: Excellent rates apply and FULL BENEFITS when trained
Industry Sector: Our client is a world leader in the manufacture of less-invasive medical devices.
- Responsible for Setup, planned maintenance and fault finding of machines and production lines
- Responsible for maintenance of equipment and utilities and documenting work to a high standard.
- Manage spare parts, consumables, and services to keep equipment schedules compliant.
- Support the creation and modification of documentation to support maintenance
- Support compliance efforts related to Safety Events, Quality Events, change management and investigations and assist in the investigation and resolution of electrical and mechanical issues on equipment.
- Ídentify root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Fault finding regarding sensors, pneumatics, motors, electrical, automation etc.
Qualifications for this role are:
- Minimum of a Level 6 or Trade qualified candidates.Candidates with medical device/manufacturing background ideal also
- 2 years experience in manufacturing or related field ideally