CREGG Recruitment are currently hiring a Electrical Technician to work onsite with a leading medical device multinational client in Galway. For more information on this role call Aisling Morgan 0866086644.
About the job: Purpose: As a Electricial Technician you would be responsible for yield and process related issues, implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate repeat instances. We are hiring for evenings, nights and weekends. This is a set shift.
Evening Shift 2.30pm- 10.30pm (Mon-Fri)
Night Shift 10.30pm-6.30am. (Sunday night to Friday morning)- 5 nights
Weekends Saturday &Sunday are 12 hour shifts 6.30am/7.30am-6.30pm/7.30pm along with two weekday shifts on days or evenings. The weekday shifts are 8 hours so it makes up the 39hour week.
Salary: Excellent rates apply, shift premium apply.
Industry Sector: Our client is a world leader in the manufacture of less-invasive medical devices.
- Responsible for Setup, planned maintenance and fault finding of automated machines.
- Responsible for maintenance of equipment and utilities and documenting work to a GMP standard.
- Support the creation and modification of documentation to support maintenance and calibration activities (PM, Data Sheets, Work Instructions, troubleshooting guides).
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of electrical and mechanical issues on equipment.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Minimum of a Certification in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience. However, a combination of experience and education will be taken into consideration.
- Excellent Interpersonal / Communication skills.
- Structured decision making.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PM systems).Proven analytical and problem-solving skill.