Engineering Co-Ordinator – Permanent – Limerick – Medical device
This job will suit an Engineer with a quality and / or systems background, that has strong systems experience.
Product or process development Engineers will also suit.
An Engineer that is looking to diversity into something different or looking for a new challenge will suit this position.
Must have experience working in a regulated environment, medical device, pharma, electronics or aerospace.
This person must be an excellent communicator, have strong listening & influencing skills & strong a problem solving ability
For further information or a more detailed job description please contact me!
This role will develop and maintain Engineering-owned systems and participate in administration activities associated with the Product Lifecycle Management system.
Standardise local procedures for Engineering activities to reflect global procedures and policies ensuring an efficient and compliant process, whilst simultaneously ensuring compliance with the latest revisions of medical device regulations, FDA CFR 820, ISO 13485, ISO 14971 and other relevant industry standards. This role includes the review of the relevant standards and the integration of their interpretation into the Quality Management System, as well as executing the necessary activities to ensure product compliance.
Reporting to: Senior Engineering Operations Engineer
Contract type: Hybrid model- 24-month fixed term contract
- Third level degree in Mechanical, Biomedical, Design, Chemical Engineering/Science, or similar discipline.
- 3 years product or process development/improvement experience.
- Good Project Management methodology and skills.
- Proven track record in delivering quality results in a timely effective manner.
- Innovative/creative Engineer.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good presentation skills (working knowledge of MS PowerPoint).
- Strong technical writer.
- Team-player with ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong organisation and management of computerised data skills
- Highly motivated individual, self-starter with a passion for excellence.
- Willingness and availability to travel on company business.
If you are interested, please reach out on 061 363318 or email email@example.com.