Maintenance Team Lead – Days role
Permanent, Limerick city
Great opportunity for a Maintenance Technician looking for a new challenge or someone looking for a step up into a people supervisory role
The purpose of this job is to ensure maintenance and repair work is completed safely, effectively, and in a timely manner
For further information please contact me for a full job description or more detailed information on this role!
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Assists team members with technical issues or advanced problems as they arise.
- Inspects work performed by team members
- Analytical thinker
- Structured approach Improvement focused and results driven.
- Thrives off challenges and accountability.
- Ideally looking for a minimum of 1 – 2 years supervisory experience, managing timekeeping, performance, ensuring the operators meet the KPI’s set for them
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Deirdre Sheehan
086 046 4671