Cregg Recruitment are currently hiring a Field Service Engineer to work with a international engineering company. Call mark halligan on 091 700 814 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role involves working as a Field Service Engineer, working with large multi national companies to service and support automation machines.
Excellent Salary and expenses paid.
- Installation, startup, production support, maintenance and repair of machines
- Support the assembly of equipment and acceptance testing
- Train customers on the equipment
- Identify potential equipment improvements
- Provide telephone support to our customers
- work closely and communicate effectively with the Customer Service Department in UK and Germany
- Expected travel time for up to 150 days per year
- Travel generally nationwide
- Must have a strong knowledge of PLC’s,
- Full driving licence and car
- Trade qualification level 6