Field Service Technician – Permanent – Cork – Monday – Friday!
The ideal candidate will have 1-3+ years’ experience.
This role will suit a mechanically minded individual that have strong problem-solving skills with an electrical mechanical background.
For a detailed job description or a confidential discussion please contact me!
Promote the brand by responding to reactive and service call requests by working in professional, efficient, and thorough manner for a broad range of clients.
- Carry out a broad range of coffee equipment repair and preventative maintenance tasks from fault finding to diagnosis, making sure all coffee equipment is left in a good working order.
- Work proactively with the central call centre, by taking day to day instructions, keeping them updated, so waiting customers are kept informed.
- Adhere to Health and Safety procedures, undertaking risk assessments to ensure that it is safe to work and bring any risks to the attention of the company management.
- Complete all necessary on-line job sheets, time sheets and supporting documentation as required, ensuring it is reviewed and completed prior to leaving premises, to validate client satisfaction.
- Computer literate with a full clean driving licence.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Liam Jones