CREGG is delighted to be recruiting a financial Accountant to join a well-known company, specializing in the design and manufacture of non-reclosing pressure relief devices. This role is based onsite in Limerick and would suit someone who is fully qualified.
- Supervision of A/P and A/R functions and staff in the functions
- Assist in preparation of monthly and weekly reports Responsible for day to day running of the finance function for one manufacturing site and multiple sales offices
- Preparation of internal month end accounts as part of monthly reporting
- Assist with completion of year end audit & tax returns and completion of financial statements
- Liaise with Inter Company debtors and creditors
- Supervise VAT and Intrastat returns and reporting for Irish companies
- Maintain Balance Sheet schedules and registers
- Develop and implement Internal Controls
- Implement cost control measures, monitor costs and streamline processes
- Preparation of Budgets, Cash Flows and Ad hoc reports
- Inventory controls and inventory counts
- Assist in the operations and management of the plant
- Work on plant related projects as required
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA or ACCA) or Qualified Management Accountant (CIMA)
- Full understanding of taxation and regulatory requirements in Ireland and UK
- Experience of working with Financial software packages
- High level of computer literacy especially Microsoft suite of applications
- Supervisory Management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics or other ERP system.
- Experience working in a multi-national manufacturing environment and distribution environment.
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission
For further information please contact Cleo Muir with your updated CV