Financial Analyst – Co. Mayo – Hybrid – 4 days from Home
We are seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join the team in Europe. This is a new role driven by the rapid expansion of the business across Europe. The role will report to the Senior Financial Analyst.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual results compared to forecast, budget, and prior year.
- Prepare the monthly revenue accruals and perform reconciliations for SOX controls .
- Oversee a small number of cost centre reports and build the annual budget.
- Perform analysis of revenue activities including: monthly revenue verification, forecast variance analysis and contract reviews.
- Assist with the preparation of Capital Expenditure Requests (CERs) and Return on Investment and payback analysis associated with CERs. Support the Senior Financial Analysts in Europe with the monthly review of capital spend.
- Assist the Senior Financial Analysts in Europe with the monthly forecast, annual budget and strategic plan processes.
- Assist the Senior Financial Analysts in Europe with the preparation of the monthly financial results and key performance indicators for the monthly business reviews with the Senior Leadership Team.
- Assist with site optimization initiatives across Europe. Partner with the local site optimization leads to set and agree short term priorities, meet key delivery milestones and ensure a continuous pipeline of future improvement projects for each site.
- Assist with pricing initiatives across Europe working closely with the Senior Financial Analysts and the Senior Pricing Manager.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and insights on specific issues to help drive and improve performance such as customer and service line profitability.
- Assist Shared Services Finance with the provision of information to internal and external auditors, including statutory reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent required
- Recognised accounting qualification (ACA/ACMA/ACCA) or equivalent with 3 years PQE required
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a financial analysis role.
- Advanced MS Office skills required (in particular Excel and PowerPoint)
- SAP skills preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in English.
- Be willing to travel to our sites in Europe
- Developing effective working relationships with the business
- Engaging and influencing stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, driven, proactive and adaptable
For more information please contact Alan with your updated CV
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission