Functional Safety Engineer
Excellent opportunity to join a thriving company with excellent professional development opportunities.
- Work with suppliers and hardware/software development teams to design ISO 26262 compliant systems.
- Perform safety analysis, define safety goals, functional safety requirements, technical safety requirements, and hardware and software safety requirements
- Work with safety and failure analysis, documenting analysis requirements and results.
- Work in an open, transparent and collaborative manner, sharing good practice and seeking to continuously improve the quality of outputs.
- Ensuring products align with functional safety processes and requirements
- Previous experience of safety analysis, STPA, FMEA, FMEDA, and FTA.
- You will also have an understanding of safety metrics, SPFM, LFM and PMHF, understanding of silicon safety devices, processors, micro-controllers and HW safety mechanisms.
- Experience with Embedded Safety SW, Operating Systems, MISRA and Software Safety mechanisms is highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
For further information please contact Loretta Flynn