Graduate / Entry level Manufacturing Engineer – Permanent –- Shannon, Co Clare!
This job will suit an engineering graduate that is looking for a move into the industry.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain great hands-on experience in a very fast paced manufacturing environment.
Full training & development will be provided.
This job will suit someone driven & ambitious person that is looking for a career offering hands on training & development
Professional Details required.
- Good computer literacy (Especially in Microsoft applications)
- Experience in reading electronic schematics and technical documentation.
- Knowledge of Quality Control principles – Six Sigma/SPC/FMEA/RCA
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to acquire new skillsets and take on additional duties where required
- A knowledge of working with quality management systems is advantageous (ISO9001/13485/14001)
- Understanding of Health and Safety practices
- Ability to Multitask effectively.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Angeldoran@cregg.ie