Industrial Engineer – Cork
Fantastic opportunity for an Industrial Engineer to join an established Medical Device company in Cork.
Bring energy, knowledge, innovation and leadership to carry out the following:
- Coordinate with leadership to lead highly visible and complex process improvement projects.
- Enhance and Improve the Lean Six Sigma culture onsite.
- Lead and facilitate Kaizen events.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies/RCA/DMAIC process to improve or solve manufacturing problems and reduce waste.
- Coaching and mentoring of employees at all levels in the use of Lean Six Sigma tools and systems.
- Work closely with R&D and Process Development to help launch new products and processes.
- Preparation of Layout drawings
- Provide regular sitewide communication of Op Ex metrics.
- Influence senior management by providing data analysis support.
- Work with Leadership Team & management on the site space strategy.
- Collaborate with operations and support functions to identify and implement Continuous Improvement ideas.
- Act as a change agent in driving innovation and re-engineering new and existing processes.
- Degree level qualified in a STEM discipline or equivalent education.
- Proven experience in Continuous Improvement and expertise in Lean Six Sigma tools within an operational environment.
- Experience in Change Management and/or Project Management a distinct advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes cGMP, industry regulations, process development and new product introduction.
- Strong analytical skills and systematic problem-solving skills with the ability to present complex data (e.g. Minitab, Excel) to all levels of leadership.
- AutoCad/Draftsight experience an advantage
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or equivalent.
- Self-confident with the ability to promote a new way of thinking.
For further information please contact Vinny Kenny