IT – Divisional Manager
In line with our strategic business plan and continued growth of CREGG Recruitment are looking to recruit a Divisional Manager for our IT Division.
As Divisional Manager you will be part of the senior management team and will report directly to the Managing Director, you will take on full responsibility for the management and development of this division nationally.
If you are looking for an opportunity to put your stamp on a growing business, be part of the leadership team and develop a division nationally please apply or contact David Fitzgibbon in confidence.
The key responsibilities for this role will be,
- Complete day to day team management
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognise high performance and reward accomplishments
- Ownership of the business targets – Revenue and KPI
- Support the team in the development of current client portfolio
- Support management in the development of CREGG company strategy
- Ensure 100% adherence to compliance
- Support and development of team members and recruitment of new team members
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in IT recruitment industry
- Proven experience in people management and development
- Strong knowledge of the IT recruitment market
- Strong compliance management
- Ability to support and develop a national business development strategy.
- Whilst initially this role is working from home fulltime going forward the option for hybrid work/home will be available