IT Specialist- 12 Month Contract
Excellent opportunity to join a leading medical devices company in Galway.
- PC troubleshooting / optimisation (windows errors, PC Hardware, hard-drives, motherboards, etc)
- PC server Management eg setup and maintenance
- Network troubleshooting,
- PC build / replacements (installing windows, installing applications, installing pc cards, etc).
- PC security management (anti-virus / patching).
- Ideally 3 years minimum in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows PC troubleshooting tools.
- Strong working knowledge of PC network architecture
- Experience in PC Backup and recovery (Acronis imaging)
- Experience in PC Virtualisation would be a strong advantage
- Experience in PC software would be an advantage (e.g.: Visual Basic, SQL, etc).
For further information please contact Loretta Flynn