Junior Process / Project Engineer – Galway – Permanent!
This job will suit a recently qualified Process / Manufacturing Engineer
An Engineer with 1 – 2 years industry experience, looking to gain knowledge & experience in a very hands-on environment!
Great opportunity for the right person!
For further information please contact me for a full job description or more detailed information on this role!
The role is to provide Technical Support within Operations to meet agreed operational targets for safety, quality, performance & cost.
Education / Professional experience required
- Qualified to a minimum of Degree level in engineering or related discipline
- Strong problem-solving & learning ability
- Good attention to detail
- Appropriate computer skills
- Ability to understand engineering processes through a logical, data driven, hands on approach
- Strong interpersonal skills, a professional approach with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good Initiative and Pro-active attitude in approach to duties
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Deirdre Sheehan
086 046 4671