Line Lead – Co Galway – Pharmaceutical – Permanent!
This role will suit a candidate with minimum 4 years’ experience working in a regulated manufacturing FDA/HPRA environment with proven leadership capabilities.
Line leads must be flexible to work across a 3-shift rotating cycle of days evenings and nights, which rotate every 3 weeks approximately.
This is a great position for someone that is looking for an exciting role that they can learn, grow & develop in.
Exciting new career opportunity for the right person!
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Production and Manufacturing Function. We are seeking individuals who will strive to achieve our client’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
In this role you will report into the Production Supervisor.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in a regulated manufacturing FDA/HPRA environment.
- Experience of operating technical equipment within a highly regulated manufacturing industry is essential.
- Proven leadership capabilities. Experience as team lead, relief supervisor desirable.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills required.
- Proven problem solver with positive pro-active attitude.
- Decision making abilities essential.
- Willingness to undertake training if required.
- Excellent knowledge of GMP & GDP requirements desirable.
- Availability to work on shift cycle based on company requirements.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact