CREGG Recruitment are currently hiring Maintenance/ProcessTechnicians to work onsite with a leading medical device multinational client based in Galway. Full benefits package with healthcare, pension, bonus etc. offered when fully trained. 39 hour week. Trade qualified candidates particularly mechanics OR electricians encouraged to apply.
About the job:
Purpose: Part of core team to respond to equipment, yield and process related issues, implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate repeat instances.
Opportunities available on the below shifts:
- Day Shift 6.30am-2.30pm Mon -Fri
Evening Shift 2.30pm- 10.30pm Mon-Fri
- Weekend Shift 6.30am-6.30pm Sat&Sun and 6.30am-2.30pm Mon&Tues
- Night Shift: 10.30pm to 6.30am Sunday night-Thursday night
Salary&benefits: Excellent rates apply with full benefits of pension, healthcare, income protection etc when trained
Industry Sector: Our client is a world leader in the manufacture of less-invasive medical devices.
- Responsible for Setup, planned maintenance and fault finding of automated machines
- Responsible for maintenance of equipment and utilities and documenting work to a high standard.
- Manage spare parts, consumables, and services to keep equipment schedules compliant.
- Support the creation and modification of documentation to support maintenance and calibration activities (PM, Data Sheets, Work Instructions, troubleshooting guides).
- Support compliance efforts related to Safety Events, Quality Events, change management and investigations and assist in the investigation and resolution of electrical and mechanical issues on equipment.
- Ídentify root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Trade qualified Mechanics OR Electricians OR Toolmakers required. Candidates with experience as Technicians in other manufacturing companies also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent Interpersonal / Communication skills
- Structured decision making.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PM systems).
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skill.