Maintenance Technician, Permanent, Co Clare
1 x day shift & 1 x night shift
Non-manufacturing experience will be considered if the person has a mechanical trades qualification & background.
For further information please contact me for a full job description or more detailed information on this role!
- Working as part of a multi-functional maintenance team, providing a maintenance service to ensure that all equipment operates at optimum level and that equipment and services are safe and efficient
- Continually improving the efficiency and effectiveness of facilities and manufacturing equipment, working to set targets/objectives
- While the core competency is maintenance, the Maintenance Technician is expected to carry out operational work where required
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- The job-holder must be mechanically minded with experience trouble-shooting mechanical problems, carrying out Preventive Maintenance checks and experience of working with pneumatics.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Well-developed abilities in decision-making and problem solving
- Ability to plan and organise a demanding workload are also essential
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Deirdre Sheehan
086 046 4671