CREGG Recruitment is currently hiring for a service engineer in Netherlands for a 2-cycle shift. Candidate must be flexible.
Location: Nuth in Netherland
Our Client GOB (Group of Butchers) while working together with Maintenance Hero’s are hiring an all-round maintenance technician who has experience on mechanics, mechatronics, pneumatics and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for the daily and weekly work on the entire machine park and buildings. This includes performing maintenance and solving mechanical, electrical and control malfunctions
- Responsible for managing materials, the ‘free’ planning of machines and the associated administration such as maintenance schedules, checklists and the correct explanation of malfunctions on your work orders.
- Responsible for Setup, planned maintenance and fault finding of automated machines
- Identify root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues
Nice to have:
- Be proactive in devising solutions
- Stress resistant when meeting deadlines
- Flexible in your working hours
- You work neatly and you treat the environment, tools, parts and materials economically
The Ideal Candidate must have
- Completed or are working on an MBO level (or Bachelor level) in the technical field of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automotive or Mechatronics (level 6, 7 or 8)
- Demonstrated work experience as an All-round Maintenance Technician
- Worked on preventive maintenance and improvement projects
- You have some knowledge of maintenance management systems such as Ultimo or would like to learn this