CREGG Recruitment are currently hiring Manufacturing Engineer for large medical company in Galway.
For more information call Breda Murphy at CREGG Recruitment 0860262157.
Provides daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production goals (i.e., quality, delivery, cost, productivity, and safety).
- Have written protocols and signed off on validations ( If not written / signed off have assisted senior engineers)
- Managed Projects – through all the 5 phases /Understand scope & Creep / Critical Path / Mitgation strategies
- Structured Problem Solving – A3 OR A4 / DMAIC/Tools 5y / Fishbone/ Stakeholder Mgt / DOEs
- Process Improvement DMAIC / 6 Sigma / Lean – Must have executed a projects
Industry Sector: Our client is a world leader in the manufacture of less-invasive medical devices.
Career development: Our client offer excellent career development. These roles will be hired on an initial contract but based on the individual’s performance and continued growth in company, offer good opportunity for a permanent role.
- HETAC Level 7/8 in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Pharma/Medical Device
- Experience in managing low/medium complexity project
- Experience in delivering to timelines, demonstrated history of execution of tasks/projects