Manufacturing Engineer – Galway – Permanent!
This job will suit a good solid adaptable engineer that is looking for a more hands on opportunity & a role where they can work more on their own autonomy!
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an engineer to join a growing engineering department. This person will have have a strong ability to work to work independently in a very hands on environment.
Reporting into the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing daily technical support of production processes, products, equipment, and materials. Driving continuously improvement of Manufacturing processes across the site to achieve the strategic goals of Safety, Quality, Service and Cost.
Educational / Professional Details required.
- Passionate about lean implementation with a solid track record of success
- Strong engineering and technical expertise
- Highly curious about innovative products and processes with a history of bringing these into an organisation.
- Good communicator
- Ability to create and execute improvement and innovation plans efficiently.
- Experience in thermoforming, die cutting, HF welding and automation advantageous.
- Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering, or relevant engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Possess a hands-on approach and practical engineering skills.