CREGG Recruitment are currently hiring a Manufacturing Engineer to work onsite with a leading medical device multinational client in Galway. The successful candidate will work on New Product Introduction, Line Support and a site transfer to China. Hands on role. To apply or discuss please submit your CV.
About the job:
- Providing Manufacturing Engineering support to both customers and suppliers
- Providing support to the Production and team in terms of planning and designing new processes in a manner that can be easily implemented
- Identifying and implementing improvements to equipment, processes and methods.
- Identifying and driving improvement initiative to reduce costs and improve on time delivery.
- Responsible for applying, maintaining and improving lean manufacturing procedures.
- Actively supporting the Engineering team to ensure task flexibility.
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Make recommendations concerning the development of new products or services that will enhance the product offering to our customers