Manufacturing Technician – Permanent – Shannon, Co Clare!
This job will suit someone with 1 – 2 years industry experience, ideally in a medical device or pharmaceutical environment!
Engineering graduates that are looking for a move into industry will also be considered!
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain great hands-on experience in medical device, working on a variety of exciting projects.
Full training & development will be provided.
Excellent opportunity for someone looking for a move into industry or someone looking for a new challenge.
Provide manufacturing support to process & product development
Support process improvements
Support validation activities
Educational / Professional Details required
- Relevant Level 8 qualification in Science/Engineering
- Experience in a Good Distribution Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices environment
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Deirdre Sheehan
086 046 4671