CREGG Recruitment are currently recruiting a Mechanical Operator for our client in Limerick. Evening shift, 3pm- 10pm Mon- Thurs, 1.30pm- 9.30pm Friday
- Executes test protocols under the direction of engineering with interfaces to lab equipment and/or data acquisition systems.
- Maintains cleanliness of R&D lab
- Provides support to engineers on a variety of technical tasks such as gathers, maintains, formats, compiles and manipulates technical data, related to laboratory or material test results.
- Notifies engineer upon recognition of factors that may affect product test results
- Application of technical principles and concepts. Develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
- Requires application of basic/standard principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Knowledge of LabVIEW and data acquisition systems are highly desirable
- Ability to meet daily/ hourly targets
- Previous experience within Medical device/ Pharmaceutical/ Biopharma or research& development
- Experience within cleanroom manufacturing or machine operation within strict health and safety requirements
- Knowledge of following strict standard operating procedures
- The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate excellent knowledge of good manufacturing procedures
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and meet deadlines
- 6 Month contract