Medical Sales Administrator – Galway – Hybrid
- Receive purchase orders from customers and process the order within two working days upon receipt.
- Check pricing, artwork and MOQ prior to order placement
- Request serial numbers for orders that require serialisation
- Send dispatch schedules to customers every two weeks.
- Liaise with Planning and Production departments to check progress of customer orders.
- Respond to all customer queries in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with Freight agents & send collection requests for shipments.
- Inform Logistics department on daily basis of goods to be dispatched.
- Send dispatch emails to customers when goods are ready to ship with all related quality batch documentation.
- Advise customers as soon as information is received if shipments will be delayed.
- Invoicing all product sales in a timely manner.
- Invoicing all re-charge Invoices before end of each month.
- Ensure all rejects are completed on a weekly basis and followed through to the end of the process
- Invoicing & updating Contracts/Agreements folder as per instructions from Business Development department.
- Participation in Monthly Customer Account meetings
- Monitor and progress all SME projects as per agreed KPI
- 3rd level qualification desirable but not essential
- Multinational experience desirable but not essential
- 2 years+ experience in a similar role, pharmaceutical/healthcare experience would be an advantage
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical GMP Environment; with knowledge of EU GMP and US FDA Guidelines is desirable
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission
For further information please contact Laura Tunney with your updated CV