Office Administrator- Full Time-Permanent- Cork
Full time Permanent role
CREGG Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator to join a family run company on the Western side of Cork City . The company manufactures product (and at the customers option) installs to customers’ specifications:
- Plumbing ducts for hospitals and similar medical environments
- Washroom cubicles and vanity units.
- Other products for contiguous areas such as tea stations and reception desks and changing room lockers and benches.
The successful candidate will be flexible and adaptable with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role. The job requires a natural communicator, comfortable working on the phone and email and working in a fast-paced environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer and forward phone calls.
- Delegate and answer emails
- Receive visitors.
- Direct couriers and delivery trucks.
Bookkeeping & Accounting Support (Training will be provided)
- Upload purchase invoices on Hubdoc platform weekly (training will be provided).
- Collate details and issue sales invoices from company’s MRP system and enter them onto Xero
- Provide weekly bank statement to MD and GM
- Provide weekly payroll information to payroll
Cash flow management
- Arrange approval of payroll weekly and pass instruction to accounts for payment.
- Arrange approval of payments monthly and pass instruction to accounts for payment.
- Take debtors report from Xero and follow up for payment.
- Report payments received and made weekly to MD and GM.
- Execute Purchases (Materials and Sub-contracts for Sales Orders, Materials for stock, Services, Supplies for office, canteen, and washroom) in accounting system.
- Manage employees in BrightHR system from set-up onward
- Manage General Manager’s staff’s employment details, personal and emergency details and documents on his behalf.
- Manage General Manager’s staff’s absences on his behalf.
- Work with Factory and Fitting Managers to ensure consistent management of their staff’s absences, employment details, personal and emergency details, and documents in the HR system.
- Maintain local HR files.
- Manage office, canteen, and washroom supplies.
- Book and pay for Travel & Accommodation.
- Maintain Company Details file.
- Post Office and other daily and weekly errands.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Microsoft Office Suite certification
- Office Administrator (Business Administration) certification
- Administration: 3 years required
- Microsoft Office Suite, especially Outlook, Word, and Excel and Xero: 3 years required
- Knowledge of Xero: desirable
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and oral English is essential
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission
For further information please contact Tracey Barry with your updated CV