CREGG Recruitment is looking for high volume of Plastic Device Production Operatives in Carrick-On-Shannon, Co. Leitrim/Roscommon. Our client is a large medical device production company, looking to grow and expand their business. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are looking to start or grow career in medical/pharmaceutical production industry, one of the largest and fastest growing industries in the world.
Job is located in Carrick-On-Shannon, Co. Roscommon (within 30 min drive from Longford Town, 35 min drive from Roscommon Town, 45 mins drive from Sligo, etc.). We currently have open vacancies for 2 different shifts.
Please find more details below.
- Set up and operate production equipment, inspection, test equipment and manual operations as per relevant SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) to produce products.
- Assemble, inspect, test and operate equipment to manufacture products which conform to customer’s requirements as specified by the company’s quality system.
- Inspect and test products and check statistical process control.
- Label and pack product to customer specification.
- Complete all production documentation as per company’s quality system.
- Maintain work areas, equipment and supplies in a manner which conforms to the requirements of the company’s quality system, paying particular attention to the required standards of housekeeping, GMP and safety.
Hours of Work – We have 3 different shifts available at the moment, please see below:
- Day shift: Monday – Friday, 07:00 – 15:30 (14:30 finish on Friday)
- Evening Shift: Monday – Thursday, 15:30 – 23:30 (Friday 13:30 – 20:30)
- Night Shift: Monday – Friday, 23:00 – 07:30
Guaranteed 39 hours a week plus opportunities for Overtime hours (voluntary) at higher rate.
Salary: Fortnightly payment (every 2 weeks)
- Permanent Day Shift – €12 per hour (€12.30 per hour after 6 months of work)
- Permanent Evening Shift – €13.92 per hour (€14.26 per hour after 6 months of work)
- Permanent Night Shift – €14.64 per hour (€15 per hour after 6 months of work)
- Very good attention to details.
- Ability to communicate in spoken and written English.
- Own transport (preferred) for candidates based outside Carrick-On-Shannon.
- Previous experience working in production (advantage, not essential).
Contract type: Full time, permanent contract after successful probation period (6 months).
We are considering candidates who have to give up to 2 weeks of notice – We strongly encourage you to apply – Your application will be considered.
Please apply with your CV here or directly on our Website.