Process Engineer, Permanent, Co Clare
Exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join an established start-up company in the Clare region.
This role will suit someone that is driven & ambitious & keen to progress in their career!
Pharmaceutical or Bio-pharmaceutical experience required!
Huge career & learning opportunity for the right person!
The facility requires a Process / Project engineer to assist the engineering manager with the co-ordination of the day-to-day site operations, performance improvements, to the range of utility services and manufacturing equipment across the site. Support capital and Tech Transfer projects across the site. This is a fast-track programme, therefore the role requires the ability to be flexible and covers a very broad remit.
For further information please contact me for a full job description or more detailed information on this role!
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing experience required.
- Qualified to Degree Level in a related Engineering or Science discipline.
- Min 5 years’ Experience of working within a Biopharmaceutical environment in a Process engineering role.
- Cleanroom working knowledge is essential.
- Knowledge of biopharmaceutical process operations including Media & Buffer prep, Upstream & Downstream (i.e., Single Use Bioreactors, Centrifuges, UF/DF, TFF) is essential.
- Must be proficient in English (verbal & written).
- Experience of working in a start-up is desirable.
- Experience with Fill Finish operations is desirable.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Deirdre Sheehan
086 046 4671