PROCESS ENGINEER – Permanent – Listowel, Kerry
This role with suit an experienced Process Engineer that has strong people & communication skills!
Ongoing training, development & support is a big focus for this company!
In its cleanroom facility, the company performs silicone and injection moulding as well as automated assembly, with production lines operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The company is an ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 accredited company.
Due to continued expansion, the company has a permanent vacancy for a Process Engineer.
PROCESS ENGINEER – ROLE
- Introduce new products and scale up to production;
- Process/Equipment set-up and validation of same;
- Special responsibility for silicone moulding process, ensuring compliance with specification;
- Provide ‘on-the-floor’ technical support and training;
- Identify and implement continuous improvement of processes, product quality and production costs.
PROCESS ENGINEER – REQUIREMENTS
- Degree-level qualification in Process/Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, ideally in automated assembly, silicone moulding or injection moulding.
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment is desirable
- Aptitude for trouble-shooting, problem-solving and implementation of improvements.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent