Cregg Recruitment are currently hiring a Extrusion Technician to work in large medical device in Galway for more information on this call Stephen Coen 0861030418
About the job:
Hours of work: Our client operates a system of core hours as follows:
Nights 10:30pm-6:30am Flexibility is given to the employee to work the balance of hours as is suitable to them.
Salary and benefits: Excellent Rates apply
Industry Sector: Our client is a world leader in the manufacture of less-invasive medical devices.
Career development: Our client offer excellent career development. This role has come on line due to continued increase in equipment projects as a result of continued growth in production
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures
- Assist ME’s in investigating and implementing new production methods
- Assist ME’s in design methods, part sourcing and documentation
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements
- Interface with a variety of internal personnel and with outside vendors when necessary while performing the above
- Take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures with an assigned process or area
- Level 6 qualification
- Troubleshooting knowledge of equipment.