CREGG Recruitment are currently hiring a Maintenance Technician to work onsite with a leading medical device multinational client in Galway. Excellent opportunity for candidates from a manufacturing or electrical background to work on the day shift and progress to the level of Engineer. *Qualified Trade level 6 apply*. Contact Mark Halligan on 091 700 814 or email email@example.com.
About the job:
Purpose: Part of core team to respond to equipment, yield and process related issues, implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate repeat instances. This is a set shift.
Weekend Shift available : 6.30am – 6.30pm each Saturday& Sunday. 2 weekdays of your choice from 6.30am-2.30pm. *3 full days off a week
Salary: Excellent rates apply
Industry Sector: Our client is a world leader in the manufacture of less-invasive medical devices.
- Responsible for Setup, planned maintenance and fault finding of machines
- Responsible for maintenance of equipment and utilities and documenting work to a GMP standard.
- Manage spare parts, consumables, and services to keep equipment schedules compliant.
- Support the creation and modification of documentation to support maintenance
- Support compliance efforts related to Safety Events, Quality Events, CAPAs, change management and investigations and assist in the investigation and resolution of electrical and mechanical issues on equipment.
- Ídentify root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Level 6 Trade qualified *mechanics, electricians, welders, fitters
- 2 years experience in manufacturing or related field
- Excellent Interpersonal / Communication skills
- Structured decision making.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel).
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Drives continuous improvement efforts.