CREGG Recruitment are currently hiring a Manufacturing Technician to work onsite with a leading medical device multinational client in Galway. This is a 39 hours week. For more information on this role call Aisling Morgan 0866086644.
About the job:
Purpose: Part of core team to respond to equipment, yield and process related issues, implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate repeat instances. We are hiring for nights. This is a set shift.
Night Shift 11pm-7am (Sunday to Thursday)
Salary: Excellent rates apply.
Industry Sector: Our client is a world leader in the manufacture of less-invasive medical devices.
- Responsible for Setup, planned maintenance and fault finding of automated machines
- Responsible for maintenance of equipment and utilities and documenting work to a GMP standard.
- Manage spare parts, consumables, and services to keep equipment schedules compliant.
- Support the creation and modification of documentation to support maintenance and calibration activities (PM, Data Sheets, Work Instructions, troubleshooting guides).
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of electrical and mechanical issues on equipment.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Minimum of a Certification in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience. However, a combination of experience and education will be taken into consideration
- Excellent Interpersonal / Communication skills.
- Structured decision making.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PM systems).
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skill