We are seeking to recruit a Production Manager in Shannon Co. Clare.
A successful candidate will manage all areas and aspects of production in a dynamic and rapidly growing organisation.
This role would suit a Production Supervisor/Team Lead looking for the next step.
They will lead and support the Supervisors and ensure on-time, on-target completion of orders, while maintaining the highest levels of efficiency, quality and compliance.
Production Manager will liaise and cooperate with other departments in working towards a smooth and productive flow of operations.
Skills & Qualifications
· 3+ years of experience in a similar role
· Excellent planning and analysing skills
· Strong leadership skills
· Ability to positively influence the team and set people up for success
· Experience in change and growth management
· Lean and Continuous Improvement mindset
· Positive, confident and determined approach with a high degree of self-motivation
· Strong Excel/Word/Outlook/Data entry skills and experience
· Previous experience with ERP systems and SharePoint is an advantage
· A good level of numeracy
· Capacity to be able to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing business
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Production Management: 3 years (preferred)
- ERP systems: 1 year (preferred)